Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Slash Welcome!

Hello all you pervy slash lovers! I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you all and introduce myself. The name's Mel and starting the first full week of April I will be handling the Friday Night Slash section of this here wonderful blog! I'm so excited and honored that Jacob asked me to help out with this section. I am a slash loving h00r and proud of it! Obviously my favorite character is Jasper (who doesn't love his sexy self?) but I share my love with all the twi-boys :)

I have no reservations about pairing or content so I will try to rec some of the best slash fics out there and even some new, undiscovered gems. If you have any suggestions or a fic you'd like to see me rec, please feel free to e-mail me at mel.bookbytescorner@gmail.com or come find me on twitter @JasperLuver48 and let me know!

I can't wait to get started and will see you again starting Fridays in April!

Until then my lovelies...

xoxo
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment