Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to Magic Monday's!

Hey everyone,
Starting April 4th I'm going to be doing a weekly section on this blog called Magic Monday's where I rec some of the best of the best in the Harry Potter fandom! Bearing that in mind, if you have a story that you think needs to be recommended, whether because it doesn't get enough love or it's just that awesome that it needs MOAR lovin', let me know by sending me an email at: alexis.bookbytescorner@gmail.com
I'll be looking at all pairings, ships and ratings in this section but I will warn you ahead of time if the fic that I'm rec'ing has any triggers or is considered extremely mature. I will be judging fics based on basic things like grammar and spelling, but also on things like plot, progression, characters and their development. Obviously, I may not like every fic and there will be people who will disagree with me so I propose a compromise: If I get enough support for a particular story I will force myself to read it and give it a open minded review. Sound fair?
Again, please send me some suggestions for stories, even if it's your own! I'm always looking to expand my reading list!

No comments:

Post a Comment