Thursday, August 4, 2011

Friday Night Slash: Carpe Diem by @Tiffnificent

Okay y'all... I must start off by apologizing for missing last week's post but I have a very good excuse!
I was being worked to death last week and didn't have time for any sort of fan fiction extracuriculars :( Yes I know, poor me right? Anyway, I'm back this week and I have a treat for you!

Tonight's rec is Carpe Diem by @Tiffnificent and it's a three-some fic.

Bella sits in a cafe day after day at lunch oggling the hot guy in the corner of the place. She wants him in a bad way but can never seem to get up the courage to talk to him. It seems as though he wants her just as bad but he's as chicken as she is.

Then one night Rose drags Bella out dancing and she gets hit on by a couple of losers before our sexy Jasper approaches her, charms her off her feet and tells her that he and his boyfriend would like for her to join them at their table.

She is confused as to why until she walks to their table where she sees that it's Cafe Guy! The one she ogles everyday and has dreams about all the time.

It turns out Jasper is gay but Edward is definitely bi and for his birthday, Jasper is giving him one night with the girl he can't seem to get out of his head.

You are going to have to read on to find out what incredibly, ridiculously hot things happen when Bella decides to seize the day and just go with it. Believe me, you are gonna need a change of panties when it's over because not only does this include het sex, but it also has the slashy goodness we all enjoy!

Shall we take a peak into this gem?

XXXXXX

I was fed up with all of the predictable shit. The corny lines, the cheesy clothes, the desperate vibes...

"Hey, darlin'."

His voice was low, raspy and playful, tinged with a Southern accent. I decided to ignore him, not bothering to look up, instead choosing to take a sip of my drink.

"You here alone?"

Go away.

"Nope."

It was true, I wasn't alone. And when Rose decided to skip her happy ass back over here, she was gonna get an earful.

He sat on the stool beside me, leaning in closer so he could be heard over the music. "What's your name, sugar?"

"Bella." I was uninterested and my voice conveyed just that.

Here it comes...

"Bella? Isn't that Italian for... fart-knocker?"

I barked out an obnoxiously loud laugh, turning to face the joker with a wide smile, thankful for the break in monotony.

"Yes, that's exactly what it stands for! Fluent in Italian, are we?"

"How could you tell?"

"Just a guess." I grinned.

I looked him up and down—all the way down, and wasn't shy about it. Good God, he was gorgeous. Long legs, lean, blond hair, blue eyes, a beautiful smile, dimples.

Swoon.

His shirt clung to his body, showcasing the toned details of his stomach and restrained strength of his arms. The jeans he wore hung low on his narrow hips, and judging by the bulge in those Wranglers, he was definitely packing.

Oh, yes.

His smile widened when he realized exactly what had caught my attention and I shrugged unapologetically while I imagined myself fucking him senseless right there on his barstool.

"So, Miss Bella, are you really here with someone or were you just story tellin'?"

Yeah, definitely Southern.

"Honestly? I'm here with my girlfriend, but she ditched me."

His brow rose. "Oh? Girlfriend, girlfriend? Or just a friend, girlfriend?"

I bit my lip, averting my gaze as I thought of Rose's tongue and all of the wicked things it could do. "Just a friend."

He smirked. "Are you tellin' stories again, Miss Bella?"

"Maybe, maybe not." This guy was fun. And ridiculously hot. Couldn't forget that.

He grabbed my hand, smiling as he shook it. "My name's Jasper."

"Jasper," I smirked. "It suits you."

It didn't escape my notice that either of us had yet to let go.

"Listen, Miss Bella, my boyfriend and I were wondering if you'd like to come sit with us. Our table's right over there."

He pointed to the table but I was too dumbfounded to look.

Boyfriend?

"Boyfriend?"

What the hell? Was I just imagining the flirtatious banter?

"Yeah, sugar, as in, boyfriend, boyfriend." He teased, but I wasn't laughing.

"He's a little intimidated," Jasper continued, sobering up when he noticed my serious expression. "So, he was afraid to come over himself."

Honestly, I was getting a little perturbed. I'd definitely thought I was gonna get some but I was obviously mistaken.

"Why would two gay guys want me, a girl, to sit with them?"

"Well, I'm gay. He's bi," he clarified. "And we'd like the company of a beautiful lady tonight."

"Oh." Fair enough, I guess.

"So whaddaya say?"

The barstool was getting pretty uncomfortable. And Rose's punk ass probably ran off with that short girl she'd had her eyes on when we first came in the place, so I doubted she'd be back any time soon. Skanch.

Besides, what harm could sitting with a few harmless guys be? And flirting with the gays was always fun.

How pathetic. Making half-assed excuses to spend my night with two men who had no interest in me.

I downed the rest of my drink. "Let's go."

XXXXXX

So whaddya think? That's the setup for a pretty fucking interesting night, don't you think?

Alright so go ahead and have a read and don't forget to leave her some lovin'!

Tune in tomorrow night where we will learn more about the girl behind the fic and I promise you 'll love her nearly as much as I do... I say nearly because no one can match my love for this girl!

Until next week,
JasperLuver48

No comments:

Post a Comment