Monday, July 11, 2011

Magic Monday's Featuring...Well, I don't know actually.

Ciao peeps!

This week I bring you a very interesting fic and I’m not sure if it’s a good interesting or a bad interesting...I think it’s going to depend on the person. See, I’m one of those people who watches a movie and gets embarrassed for the character who is making a complete ass of him/herself and this fic had many moments where I had to clap my hands over my eyes and go, “Oh my GOD, HARRY STOP TALKING NOW!”. That being said, I really enjoyed it because it took slash in a new and unique manner for the HP fandom.

Sometimes The Best Gifts Come In Small Packages by Anon

From the author...

Draco has a secret, and Harry is determined to find out what it is.

Here is a little taste of the fic...

Smith glared at him. “I’m not stupid,” he said. “Look, Potter, don’t take it out on me that you can’t get Malfoy to fuck you.”

Harry returned his glare. “This doesn’t have anything to do with Malfoy; I’m just asking you and that dim-witted partner of yours to do your jobs.”

“Wow,” said Smith, buttoning his scarlet robe with a scowl. “Maybe I should try to convince Malfoy to fuck you. You’ve been a bastard for days.”

“Malfoy’s the bastard,” Harry grumbled.

They started walking down the hall to Kingsley’s office. Harry nodded good morning to the trainees as they jogged past on their way to the gymnasium.

“Malfoy’s a bastard to all the people who try to date him,” said Smith. “Always has been. Ask Parkinson.”

Harry rolled his eyes. “‘Ask Parkinson,’ yeah right. We’re best friends, didn’t you know?”

Smith shrugged. “Just a suggestion. Ignore it if you want. All I know is that Pansy knows something.”

“About Malfoy?”

“And why he’s a bastard.”

This is definitely an NC-17 story, there is graphic sex and plenty of it. There is also a minor squick factor for SOME people and without ruining the story I will tell you that there is NO blood play/gore, scat, BDSM, bondage, dom/sub, mpreg, underage or without consent (as I know that those can be triggers for some people). The squick factor is really minor, it may not bother you at all. Promise.

As usual, leave some love on the story if you enjoy it and drop me an email if you think of a story you’d like to see rec’d on here, even if it’s your own! alexis.bookbytescorner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment