Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Night Slash: Untitled by @h0rniekittenz

It's the end of the week already and I'd like to welcome you back to our little dose of Friday Night Slash!

This week I am recc'ing a very very promising little fic I have in my updates. It's Untitled by aavery and it's a Carlisle/Edward slash featuring a Daddy sort of kink that has always intruigued me.

Carlisle is an older man in a relationship with a much younger Edward (who is of age to consent and is in no way related to Carlisle.) The idea is that Edward likes the daddy influence in his life and Carlisle likes to take care of his boy.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea but it definitely fits the bill if you like a little kink in your slash and I'm here to rec a little bit of everything to you.

We are only four chapters into the story and I feel like the story could use a little bit more lovin' from the fine folks in the Twi-fandom. They are shorter chapters but packed full of content sure to please!

Let's have a peek into the first chapter shall we?

"Daddy," Edward whispered, shaking the sleeping man next to him, "Daddy." He whispered again, shaking his shoulder a bit hard.

"Mmm, what?" Carlisle mumbled still very much asleep.

"I can't sleep." He whispered.

"What time is it?" Carlisle mumbled again.

"Three in the morning."

Carlisle could hear his sheepish tone. "And you decide to wake me now."

The young boy scooted closer to Carlisle, wrapping his arms around his toned stomach "I'm sorry, daddy."

He sighed; Carlisle could never be upset at Edward no matter what he did, and especially when he called him daddy. "Its fine, baby."

Edward laid there in silence and when Carlisle looked over to see him settled he closed his eyes and hoped sleep would come fast.

"Daddy…" Edward whispered once again, "fuck me."




Does that intrigue you at all? Yes? Well alright then! Go on ahead and have a look, I'm sure you won't regret it.

I'll be back next week with another promising fic for you all to check out so until then, enjoy!

xoxo
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment