Wednesday, June 29, 2011

“Such Great Heights” by SweetT129

          It’s summer time people; go have some fun in the sun! Stretch out on a towel and soak up the rays! And while you’re at it, go check out this juicy fic! Such Great Heights by SweetT129 is one filthy, yummy, hot goddamn it’s lemony story. When Bella goes to visit her friends Jasper and Alice at their Las Vegas home for a weekend of fun, things don’t go quite as she expected.

I wondered if they had been serious the night before, when Jasper had mentioned Alice's previous reaction to tequila. Then I wondered what she would do if I kissed her. I supposed that we were drunk enough to excuse the inappropriateness of the kiss, so she probably wouldn't hit me. Hopefully.

Damn it all to hell, I just didn't care. I simply had to taste those lips.

So I did.

I leaned in to her, meeting her eyes as I did. She knew what I was going to do before I actually did it, but she didn't pull away. I took that as a sign of her acceptance, and moved the last few inches toward her until our lips touched.

Oh god, her lips WERE soft! I felt that kiss with my entire body; it started at my lips, but the tingles and warmth that it caused spread through my body like a wildfire.

My tongue slipped past her lips and into her mouth, and I heard us moan together as it met hers. My hand reached out, without any conscious thought on my part, and found the back of her head, my fingers winding in her soft black and blue hair and holding her against me. I was completely lost in the kiss. I forgot where I was, who I was, who she was... Nothing mattered at all except for the way her lips felt against mine.

I don't know how long that kiss lasted, but as some point, my body completely ran out of oxygen, so I had to pull away, no matter how much I didn't want to. As my lips left hers, I gasped for air. It had been the best kiss of my life up until that moment, hands down.

In the two seconds that passed after we stopped kissing, I tried to wrap my mind around what had just happened. They may have been the longest two seconds ever. I had just kissed Alice Whitlock. I had just kissed Jasper's wife.

Oh god! Jasper!

I opened my eyes to look at him, ready to apologize for my horrible drunken betrayal. But instead of seeing him sitting across from me, angry, I was met with the sight of his face, merely centimeters from mine, his eyes hooded with lust, just before he kissed me.

            Thing get pretty *ahem* hot and heavy from there. In the days after their weekend of love, the trio decides to continue with the arrangement. The three of them met through an online fic site (wonder where that idea came from) and Twitter. Bella, an author for a newspaper, is married to Edward, who is off saving the world as a doctor in Kenya and her best friend Victoria is a chef in the governor’s mansion.

            The trio continues their dalliances as they handle real life and their complicated relationship. But Alice’s depression and Bella trying to hide her relationship from her family and friends causes some strain between them. After getting advice from an acquaintance and another weekend together at Bella’s place, things seem to be going smoothly. Unfortunately all good things most come to an end. Alice’s depression causes a serious rift between the couple and Bella. As they try to figure out if their relationship will last, Bella struggles with her own relationship with Edward. The couple seems to work out, but during their next visit to Bella, Alice drops a bombshell.

            This is one schmexy story and it is written by one awesome lady. If you’re in the mood for a sexy threesome or a snarky, loveable Bella, then you should definitely give this story a read! 

So grab a drink and enjoy!

“Such Great Heights” by SweetT129: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6575433/1/

No comments:

Post a Comment