Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Sit Down with @Tiffnificent

Awww welcome back to Saturday Sit Down and this week I'm bringing you an interview with one of my very very closest friends and someone I idolize as an author. Let's find out more about the fantastic and absolutely hilarious Tiffaninichole!

Let’s start off with the basics…


What’s your penname?
tiffaninichole

Where do you post most often?
FFn, but I've recently put some stuff on TwiWrite.net as well. : )

What’s your favorite pairing? Bellsper! Favorite genre? It depends on my mood, but mostly humor. I likez the funneh.

Is there a pairing or genre that you absolutely cannot stand?
Anything involving that... thing in Breaking Dawn. I'm weird because I can pretty much read any pairing as long as Bella's involved. But if it's Bellward, the story has to be spectacular to get my attention. Just can't deal with Edward too much these days.

What got you into the Twilight Fandom? It’s all the hot guys, wasn’t it? Don’t lie.
 It was totally the hot guys and their big ol', hot peens. Yum.

What do you find to be the most challenging part about writing your fics?
Coming up with stuff that people will enjoy.

Best review you’ve ever received?
There have been so many! A recent one that comes to mind is for my newest o/s, What I Tell Myself. The reviewer said that they'd "died and gone to heaven" after reading it. That made me smile all goofy-like for days. *cheesy grin*

Worst?
A reviewer told me that Bella's Dirty Notebook was "gay" and "not worth reading" because it hasn't had any lemons for the past few chapters. :-/

How do you get into the zone? What’s your method for getting the creative juices flowing? Dancing around your living room in nothing but a baseball cap, weird shit like that?
I'm gonna give a completely boring answer, but I don't have any special rituals. I wish I did, because it would make me sound really zany and cool and ecclectic. But alas, I am not.

Do your friends and family in your real life know about your fanfiction alter-ego?
Fuck. No.

What do you look for in a good fanfic?
Good spelling and grammar are a must. I hardly have any reading time these days, so I'm not gonna sit around and waste time reading a crappy story. I usually know within the first few paragraphs whether I can tolerate a story or not. If not, I click that little X and move on to the next. I can't be bothered with dumb crap. Ironically, that's how I Suck At Summeries was born. :-P

Tell us a bit about yourself…
Um... nothing to tell, really. I'm pretty boring. Stay at home mom of three (ages 7, 4 & 3) and married for the past hundred years. Okay, it hasn't been a hundred years, but it feels like it sometimes! Ha!

Anything you’d like to share with us? Married, single? Kids? Covert CIA agent? Alaskan crab fisherman?
I have Jackson Rathbone tied up in my closet. We doez the nasteh.

Spill! What’s you guilty pleasure? I promise not to judge you, as long as it isn’t Justin Bieber.
*thinks of something different to say, since Justin Bieber was my answer* I'd have to say doing my hair. I'm addicted to deep conditioning my hair. I deep condition at least 5 days a week. Sitting under my dryer with a new conditioner on my hair can bring me close to orgasm. I'm actually under my dryer now! *drool*

Do you have a favorite published author? Someone that actually has printed novels with a publishing house, like Stephenie Meyer.
 Dean Koontz. I love him! When I'm all sappy, I enjoy Danielle Steele. And I'm into LOA (Law Of Attraction) so I've read books by Abraham Hicks and the like.

Favorite musical artist? Anything we should definitely check out?
Oh, I love Adele. Lovelovelove her!

Time to spread the love…

Who do you drop everything for, including the urn with your great grandmother inside, and run to the computer when you get an update?
I've been pretty sucky lately when it comes to being involved in the fandom. But I used to drop everything to read Conversations With My Killer and Bella Swan: Zombie Killer. Awesome stuff right there.

Do you have an author that you fangirl over? And do you squee?
 Chicklette, solareclipses, Savannah Vee and SweetDulcinea. *squees just typing their names*

If you were to break someone into the Twilight Fandom, what fic would you give them to read first?
Oh man, that's a hard one... maybe Get Me to You by Chicklette. It's what made me grovel at her altar of awesomely greatness-ity.

Can you suggest a fic to be recommended on the blog?
Shoot the Sky by Majesta Moniet and/or Swansong by faithunbreakable. *looks at my box of Frosted Flakes* They're greeeaaat!

And now for a bit of fun…

Give a shout out to your team!
Team Screw Jasper's Brains Out! W00t!

Stephenie Meyer’s Bella…  Strong, independent woman and a role model for all girls, or a sniveling, whiny, spineless twit?
 I don't like canon Bella. At all. She's annoying. Someone actually pointed out to me how horrible of a role model Bella is for young girls. She gave up her loved ones, her friends, her entire existence for money and youth. Meanwhile, Edward sacrifices nothing. WTH kind of crap is that? #BellaSucks

And do you think that KStew makes a good Bella?
FUCK. NOOOOO!!! She's the WORST creature that could have been chosen to play Bella. A goddamn manatee wearing a brown wig could have done a better job. Gawd, she sucks donkey dick. Couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. *grumbles*

Anybody you think could’ve done it better?
Basically, any other living being walking the planet would have been a better choice.

Ever imagine yourself in the place of a character in the fics you read? (It’s the lemons, isn’t it? Naughty naughty!)
I do to an extent, but having full-fledged fantasies? Naw.

Let’s say that your friends and family don’t know that you write fanfiction. You’re at the office, or the family get together, and someone mentions that they’ve be reading this fan fiction online. As you listen to them recount the details of this story, you realize with growing horror that this is your story! How do you react?
Act pre-occupied with something, like a string hanging out of my shirt, say something like "Pffft. That sounds really dumb."

Then proceed to change the subject ASAFP. :-P

Thank you for participating! You're very welcome, sweetums. *grope*

No comments:

Post a Comment