Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Night Slash: The Path to Absolution by @rmhaleff

Hey peeps! It's Friday again which means it's time for another edition of Friday Night Slash!

Now anyone who knows me, knows that I am absolutely in love with rmhale and her work. She's fabulous and crazy talented and her stories are so amazing to read! She wrote this o/s called A Kiss Before I Say Goodbye which was a J/E story about how they were in love with each other but Edward felt a sense duty to his family and he ended up marrying Jessica. They spent one last night together and Edward left in the morning.

The Path to Absolution is about Edward's journey to get Jasper back. It's a Fandom Gives Back piece and it's amazing! I really really don't want to spoil any of this fabulous story for you but I can absolutely promise that you will love it! But basically Edward leaves his wife and goes off to search for Jasper and try to make his amends. Jasper isn't easy on Edward and makes him work for it... take my word for it! It's fabulous!

Until next week my favorite slash h00rs!

xoxo
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment