Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Night Slash: The Eye by @lilmizzhyde



Welcome back my loves! I hope y’all are doing well this fine Friday night and are ready for another fabulous slash rec!
This week I’m reccing The Eye by MizzHyde. This woman is fantastic and boy does she know how to write some hot boy sexing. Originally written for the Eurofornication Contest, The Eye is an Edward/Riley story and she claims is mostly just smut, but having read (and loved) this story, I can promise you that there is more to it than just smut! (Although, the smut is hot and definitely worth the read!)
Riley is a twenty-two year old boy from the US who is in line to get on They Eye, one of the main tourist attractions in London. He’s very nervous about this and when he realizes that the capsules don’t stop for you to get on, he leaves the line and basically passes out!
He’s rescued by Edward Cullen, the owner of a bar and by far the prettiest man in Europe. Edward helps Riley to his bar and gives him some water to help him feel better.
Then he offers a behind-the-scenes tour of the establishment which ends up in Edward’s room where the hot-as-hell smut takes place. Imagine Riley and Edward, together, nekkid, and lick/suck/fucking each other to oblivion…
Yeah, I need a shower now too!
Afterwards, Edward heads back down to work and Riley takes a nap. (I’d need a nap too if I’d just had the fucking of a lifetime by Edward Cullen!)
When Riley wakes up and emerges from Edward’s quarters, Edward takes him out and surprises him with something, but you’re going to have to read the whole one shot in order to find out exactly what that is.
Here’s a peek into this fabulous one-shot:
XXXXXX
We finally emerged from the cellars and Edward gestured for me to go up another flight of stairs leading to a level above the bar. I asked him what was up there. He grinned like a cat.

"Staff quarters," he said, running his tongue over his lower lip. "Want to see?"

Decision time. He was leaning against the wall, looking quite relaxed, waiting for me to go up, or leave. I felt no pressure; I was sure I could walk away with no problems. But I really, really didn't want to. I turned deliberately and started walking up the stairs slowly, swinging my hips the tiniest bit, to let him know I knew exactly what I was being asked. I had climbed half a dozen steps when I realised he wasn't following me. I paused and looked over my shoulder.

He was standing at the base of the stairs, staring up at me with his mouth hanging slightly open. It was my turn to raise my eyebrows. I know I have a damn fine ass.

He took the stairs two at a time, grabbing my hand and sweeping me up with him. He didn't slow down or look at me again, producing a key from his pocket and unlocking the first door in the hallway. The door slammed behind us and he was pushing me against it, his mouth on mine in an instant.

His lips felt like fire, so, so hot and needy. I dropped my backpack and surrendered, grasping the fabric of his tee at his back and pulling him in harder.

"Jesus, Riley," he gasped when we broke for air, "I've been wanting to do this from the second I saw you outside."

"Do you do this a lot?" I asked, helplessly, as Edward ran his lips along my jaw, nipping at the skin under my ear.

"Do what?" he mumbled into my neck, running his hands under my tee, those long fingers exploring my ribs and stomach.

"Bring home waifs and strays?" I moaned, not entirely sure why I was asking.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Does that bother you?" he asked, candidly. "Because I'll be honest with you, I'm not exactly a steady date."

I must have looked like a startled rabbit. I was kicking myself for stopping him doing what he was doing. I answered him by grabbing his head and pulling him towards me to kiss his mouth again. As long as his mouth and hands were on me I could deal with everything else later.

XXXXXX
So there you have it and I suggest you get on it! You won’t be disappointed I promise! Don’t forget to review!

Tune in tomorrow for our Saturday Sit Down author interview. I will be doing an in-depth interview with MizzHyde and I can guarantee you are in for a perv-tastic good time! She’s amazing!

Don’t forget if there’s a fic you want to see reviewed or recc’d on the Friday Night Slash segment, you can e-mail me at mel.bookbytescorner@gmail.com and I will get it on here!

Until next week my slashy loves!
xoxo
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment