Monday, April 18, 2011

Magic Monday's featuring dracosoftie!

Holla peeps!

Yeah, I said ‘holla’. I am so urban, sometimes it hurts. Like when my friend’s smack me upside the head for saying things like ‘holla’.

Anyway, enough about my deficiencies (read: awesomeness), on to this week’s rec! We are once again jumping on the Drarry bandwagon with a fic called...



Now, this story isn’t one that really needs to get more lovin’, it’s well known and well reviewed but hot damn, it’s a good story. You need to know about it.

From the author:
Through a series of emails from an online dating site, Harry thinks he's found his perfect match. Will the bond they've forged survive after their identities are revealed? H/D. Warnings for slash, language and explicit sexual content.


Oh my god, the sexual content. Wait, wait, I’m getting ahead of myself here.

What I love about this fic, besides the sexual content, is that the characters are wonderfully real, charming and the incorporation of an online dating site totally made me giggle the first time I read the summary. I mean, c’mon, online wizarding dating? Sign me up. Sorry hubby, mama has an itch to scratch...

Here’s a taste of the fic...

"Listen to this one, Draco! He's perfect for you," Blaise said with mock delight, scrolling down to read one of the hundreds of ads posted to the online dating site Draco had joined the week before.

"Looking for a wizard to share quiet, candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach and relaxing vacations. Picture me as tall, dark and handsome like Harry Potter. You should be fit and attractive as well. I prefer relationships to one-offs, but either is welcome."

Draco made a face, groaning as he lowered his head to the desk. Perhaps Blaise had been right when he told Draco that only wankers posted to these online services. His shoulders tightened, but he blew out a breath and forced himself to relax. They couldn't all be losers. After all, he had posted to the service, hadn't he?

"I am agog at your hilarity, Blaise," he said dryly.

"No? This one, then. He wants someone who will 'allow me to dominate you in every sense of the word'," Blaise said, looking at Draco with a grin.

So, like I said before there is totally some sexual content...tiny bit of kinky sexual content too so if that’s not your cuppa then...perhaps not. When I say kinky I don’t mean Harry is dressed in Ginny’s knickers and telling Draco to spank him (although someone should totally write a fic like that, I would die laughing) but I mean minor things like cock rings and...well, I’ll let you find out. Personally, I was like “woo hoo!” the entire time but then again, I’m a bit (read: completely) of a pervert. Say it loud, say it proud. I like me some boy lovin’.

As always, let the author know if you enjoy this fic! Everyone needs a good ego stroke here and there! And don’t forget to drop me a line (alexis.bookbytescorner@gmail.com) if you have a fic (even if it’s your own, self-pimpage people, do it) that you think I should recommend!

Toodles, yo!
(See? Keepin' it real).

No comments:

Post a Comment